Design4′s web design team began working last year with KnockTV, a new Christian Reality TV network (debuting January 22), to create a clean, high-performance web platform integrating clean design and video hosting.
KnockTV intends to redefine Christian television through a new breed of programming – a reality television network about people with Christian worldviews. Its founder, Geoffrey Rogers, sought to launch the network with a clean, mainstream website that would target an audience of Christians of any age, and showcase the network’s original programming. Interest is high as evidenced by the endorsements from Focus on the Family, The Justice Foundation, Liberty Counsel and more.
The goals KnockTV set for the Design4 team included:
- Be on par with the look, creativity and technology of other TV network sites
- Showcase the network’s own original TV series programming
- Be multi-device friendly and automatically size to computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Allow for revenue generation through advertising
Under the leadership of our Digital Design Director Greg Moore, the site:
- Utilized the WordPress CMS
- Was built utilizing core HTML functionality and responsive HTML5 to make it viewable on any device
- Included integration of video, streamed via a video host Integrated KnockTV’s current brand
Research, design strategy and implementation were completed in a turnkey manner by the Design4 team in time for the soft launch of the network in November.